Вопрос A view on trusting trust.

3yewhorsever001

Участник
17 Май 2020
While on my journey into the world of hacking/exploitation, I began to realise the amount of sophisticated skills required to infiltrate/penetrate a network/server and acquire access to a sites database. This realisation made me question the confidentiality and level of integrity posed to the customer by the providers of hosting services (call it paranoia, if you want). The thought I had was in regards to the content (mostly black/gray) mounted on these servers and how often one reads about a site with these sort of contents being hacked (i.e a thread about a black forums database being leaked or hacked), which raises the question if it was an actual hack or the security experts at the hosting company accessed and dumped the data (I don't know if that could pass for a hack too), then posted them publicly as leaks or dumps on forums with fabricated news on how the server was hacked due to a vulnerability, I need your opinions on this thought, I hope I made it comprehensible enough, if not it still can be elaborated upon as it is just a thought.

Последнее редактирование: